* - denotes a Charis 'N Ewe (previously Sweet Tea 'N Biscuits) exclusively-created scent. Others may share similar names, but our exact formulas are proprietary.
Essential Oil Options
Essential oils are some of nature's most powerful substances. We source our oils from established, quality providers who independently test and certify all their oils as 100% pure. These are the only essential oils we use in our blends.
NOTE: If you are pregnant, lactating or suffer from asthma, please consult a physician before using any products containing essential oils. Our products are for EXTERNAL USE ONLY, and should never be ingested.
- The Earl* - Harmonious blend of Bergamot, Lemongrass and Vetiver essential oils.
- Fresh & Clean* - A special blend created to assist storing woolens for longer term, consisting of Lavender, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree essential oils.
- Fresh Spring* - A fresh, clean blend of Lavender and Lemongrass essential oil.
- Happy* - Blend of Sweet Orange, French Lavender, kissed with Pink Grapefruit, Cedarwood and Clary Sage.
- Hippie Mint* - A syrupy combination of dark-aged Patchouli and fresh Spearmint essential oils.
- Karmic* - A deeply fragrant blend of Patchouli, Sweet Orange, Lavender, Fir Needle, Lemongrass and Ylang Ylang.
- Lavender - Fresh and bright, pure premium French Lavender essential oil.
- Mother Earth* - French Lavender, Litsea Cubeba (May Chang), Patchouli, Bergamot and Cedarwood essential oils blended in a perfect union of brightness and depth.
- Orange Ginger* - Sweet Orange essential oil blended with the pleasing spice of fresh Golden Ginger Root essential oil.
- Woodstock* - Earthy blend of Lavender, Cedarwood, Patchouli, and Frankicense.
- Sweet Orange - Pure Sweet Orange essential oil.
Fragrance Oil Scent Options
Fruity, sweet, fresh and fun- so many options to choose from in our Phthalate-free and Paraben-free fragrances.
- Backcountry EO/FO Blend* - The smell of cool wet earth, cedar and fir trees. Just like a hike in the woods after a rain.
- Black Raspberry Vanilla - Ripe black raspberries are mixed with plums and lightly sweet vanilla.
- Butt Naked - A sweet blend of pears, melons, apple and sugary vanilla.
- Brightside* - Fresh clean citrus blend with no hint of vanilla. Clean finish.
- Coconut Spice* - A warm, spicy blend of vanilla, sandalwood and coconuts.
- Citrus Mint - An uplifting blend of lemon, orange, and mint.
- Eucalyptus Mint - Invigorating blend of eucalyptus and mint.
- Fresh Lemonade - Refreshing smell of freshly-squeezed lemonade (you provide the porch swing).
- Great Pumpkin- Sweet pumpkin bread with sugar maple icing.
- Kiss Me All Over - A luscious blend of candied cherries, sugared almonds and sweet vanilla.
- Lavender Vanilla EO/FO Blend - A delicious hug of warm vanilla with lavender notes.
- Lemongrass Green Tea - Soothing green tea mingled with fresh lemongrass, key lime, and verbena leaf.
- Lovespell-Type - Blend of orange, peach, cherry blossom and white jasmine.
- Oatmeal Milk and Honey - Comforting scent of warm, sugared oatmeal with milk and honey. (Your breakfast never smelled this good.)
- Orchard Walk - Fresh scent of fall ripened apples from the tree, with the hint of berries on the breeze.
- Perfect Man - A bright, clean cologne-type blend of citruses anchored with a hint of oakmoss and cedar.
- Pink Sugar - The ultimate sweet vanilla fragrance. Our daughter describes this as 'Vanilla Cookies' and it's very close!
- Rain - Super clean, unisex blend that evokes clean laundry. Contains no vanilla or fruit notes.
- Silk & Acai - A blend of smooth, tangy acai berries accented with just a touch of fresh herbs.
- Sultry - Dark and mysterious medley of vanilla, musk, tonic bean and sandalwood.
- Truly - A sweet medley of anjou pear, crisp apple and ripe peaches in a warm, yet fresh scent.
- Unicorn Sweat - Fresh fruity citrus blend with a touch of sweetness! No unicorns are harmed in the bottling of this fragrance.
- Vanilla Fig - Delicious dark brown sugared figs, doused in sweet vanilla syrup.
- Witches Britches - A dark, sweet mix of vanilla, patchouli, cinnamon and cedarwood.